The International Football Arena has been hosting events, fostering debate and inspiring exchange between decision makers in the business of football for over a decade. It started in 1999, with the IFA conference in Zurich, which has taken place annually ever since.
Around 250 global decision makers in football congregate in Zurich for cutting-edge information, high-level networking and bilateral meetings. Since 2007, the IFA has also been present in:
- 2007/08 IFA Conferences Beijing
- 2009 IFA Conference Kuala Lumpur
- 2010/11/12 IFA Roundtable New Delhi
- 2012 IFA Roundtable Tokyo
- 2013 IFA Conference Rio
- 2014/15 IFA Conference Berlin
Today, IFA enjoys a reputation of being the leading producer of exclusive events for football`s global players.